Tricks to Unlocking Samsung S6 and Make its Experience Magical
If you own a Samsung S6, consider yourself fortunate. A lot of people desire it, dream of it, and aspire to have one someday. Their “someday” comes when it is already outdated. But only a selected few get to own it. And if you do own it, just check with your fortune. If it is locked, it is indeed unfortunate. You would rather take a cab than ride a golden chariot driven by an old mule. Similarly, you would rather use the phone booth than own a Samsung S6 where you can’t even change your network. So, if your Samsung S6 is carrier locked, an unlocking service provider like unlockninja.com would be the best possible solution to start with.
Samsung S6 Unlocking Method
This process is very simple and can be followed with ease. The first thing you need to do is log on to the trusted service provider’s official website and share the IMEI code of your phone (a fifteen digit code, which changes with every handset). In fact, it can be found on the box of the Samsung S6 while purchasing it and behind the battery in your Samsung S6. The next step would involve some more data entry. The page would ask for network your Samsung S6 is locked to and the country it was purchased from and your email address. After that, you would need to make a payment for processing your request.
The next step is verification. After submitting the details the page had asked for, the provider will have all the data verified and send a confirmation mail stating that the payment is received and the data is valid. After this, you shall receive another mail stating the unlock code for your Samsung S6. You simply need to enter the code to have yourSamsung Galaxy S6 unlocked.
The Importance of being Unlocked
Unlocking Samsung S6 has benefits that are availed by both the phone and you. Had your Samsung Galaxy S6 been a living being, it would have thanked you. The benefits you avail are as follows:
- The phone is no longer dependent on just one network. You can insert any SIM card as per your choice of plans for calls and data.
- This method keeps the phone’s warranty safe too. IMEI unlocking doesn’t alter or affect a single term or condition on the warranty.
- You need not be sound regarding technicalities either. This is no software unlocking.
- You only need to find an apt provider like Unlockninja. Visit https://www.unlockninja.com/ and unlock Samsung S6 Now.
Must follow Suggestions while Unlocking Samsung S6
It was the 10th of April, 2015. Town Samsung announced the arrival of their youngest member from the mobile phone family. And as if it were the eighth wonder, the world started looking it up and desiring it. In case you are one of those who own it, you would undoubtedly know about the 16 MP camera and the premium design which made you go for the purchase. But despite the features, you may not want a locked version of the wonder. It would be like a car with a golden body, the best seats and other features, but a one speed gear box. Keep it for a month more and you would loathe it. The solution is simple. Change the gearbox. It is quite the same here. You need to unlock Samsung S6 permanently. Read ahead for the simplest methods of the same and the benefits that accompany you.
Ease of Unlocking Your Samsung S6
Unlocking your Samsung S6 is a process that is neither tough nor risky. For that, you need to keep your IMEI no. handy. First, you need to find a trustworthy unlocking provider that has been genuine throughout. In this case, Unlockninja will come to your rescue. Then, you need to provide your IMEI code to the website. It will also need some other details. Once you provide the same and they are verified, they generate an unlock code which you receive via email. All it would take to unlock Samsung S6 once and permanently for you is to enter the code. This process is absolutely safe and secure.
Advantages of Unlocking
There are various advantages that come with unlocking your Samsung S6. They are as follows:
- Your unlocked Samsung S6 would be sold at a much higher price than what you expected as compared to a locked Samsung S6.
- You can now switch to any network of your choice. Be it in the country or outside, the Samsung S6 will never reject any SIM card anymore.
- You save a lot whenever you travel. There won’t be any roaming charges if you buy a SIM and start using it the moment you land or arrive at a new region.
- This process is authentic and doesn’t need you to be technically strong.
- Since the process is legal, unlocking does not affect the phone’s warranty in any manner.
- A thorough professional with the reputation of a good unlocking provider like Unlockninja shall do it at a good price and provide impeccable customer support.
- They shall gladly refund your money if the procedure doesn’t work due to any cause.
So, if you are still waiting to get your Samsung S6 unlocked, I wonder why!