Tips to Unlock Your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and its Benefits
The amazing features and design make Samsung Galaxy Note 4 a gadget that is quite sought-after and much appreciated. But there are chances of you possessing this so called “ideal gadget for business” and being confined to one network. This makes you a not so proud owner of a locked Samsung Galaxy Note 4. There are various ways by which you can resolve this issue. All of them involve unlocking the phone but getting your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 unlocked from a reputed unlocking provider renowned for their service and experience is the most apt option. To know more about the ways to unlock, read on.
The Strong Benefits of Unlocking
The benefits that you will avail from this one step of unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 4 are pretty strong. Although they are not many, they will make you feel like a prominent change has been made to your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. The benefits are as follows:
- You can now use the SIM card of the network you had always desired and not be confined to the single default carrier anymore. The network you choose can suit all your preferences instead of the whole thing being the other way round.
- You need not pay high call charges anymore. You can now opt for your personal call tariffs by using more than one SIM card for various purposes. It definitely saves a lot on roaming. While you are travelling, you can always switch to a local SIM card of the area you are in and you will be free from any kind of incoming or other roaming charges.
Simplest Method to Unlock – IMEI
There is this misconception that IMEI method of unlocking is quite difficult and needs a lot of technical expertise to implement. But contrary to this very popular and incorrect perception, this procedure is one that is designed for any layman and happens to be the simplest and most convenient. This process needs you to follow some simple ways, which include the following:
- Share your device’s IMEI code and other details such as the model no., the country where the phone was locked, etc., with the unlock provider you choose to trust.
- Make the requisite payments to your service provider and wait for confirmation of the same.
- After getting a confirmation, you shall receive the unlock code in another mail.
- Follow the instructions in the mail to have your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 unlock
It doesn’t look that tough now, does it? So if you are a not so proud owner, it is time you started being a proud one. Choose a reliable service provider like unlockninja.com and go ahead to enjoy a lot of benefits including the money back guarantee.