Unlock Your iPhone 6s for Compatibility with Other Networks
With an unlocked Apple iPhone 6s, users can download and install any third party mobile apps, opt for various network service providers for their handset as per their requirement and do a lot more whenever they want. But for that, theiPhone 6s should be unlocked in the most reliable method which offers safety and security to your iPhone 6s.
Seek Expertise from Professional Unlocking Providers
There are various bodies which may offer their services to unlock iPhone 6s and one of the trustful lots is unlockninja. You should verify them well lest you become a target of their scam. Some inexperienced service providers end up giving faulty instructions to unlock and hence damage the handsets. Some even come up with links for download that turn out to be incorrect or outdated. They hardly work. Thus, prior to unlocking, do consult an experienced unlocking service provider that has been reliable and can offer services that are legal and secure.
How it works?
Unlike other smartphones which can be unlocked by using a code, iPhone 6s avoids the involvement of one. All you need to do to unlock your iPhone 6s is send your IMEI number to Apple’s database. This is the first step. After that, you get a mail from Apple mentioning that your device is now unlocked. Once you receive that, you need to have the updated version of iTunes installed in your handset. Then you can try a new SIM card from another network. Now, iTunes will detect your iPhone 6s and state that your iPhone 6s is unlocked. You are now free to use any SIM card from any network you consider appropriate.
Points to Note
There are some points which should not be neglected while unlocking iPhone 6s. They are as follows:
- Your iPhone 6s should have the the latest version of iTunes.
- There should be no SIM card on your phone’s SIM card tray. Even an invalid SIM card may cause problems in accessing iTunes and you may not be able to restore the handset, let aside unlocking it.
- You need to accept the terms and conditions of the unlocking agreement. For a change you might go for reading the entire agreement.
- Do not reboot your iPhone 6s before the restore procedure concludes.
- Don’t insert another SIM card before you get the the confirmation message.
The IMEI procedure is a permanent one to unlock your iPhone 6s. You can also update your iPhone 6s with other firmware and operating system. Log on to https://www.unlockninja.com/ to unlock your iPhone 6s.